Bitcoin donations are welcome:14snQXeLcnJtWUduKZ6rC2MHdPYrYar1Tw

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vacuum Robot Reviews

Looking to buy your first vacuum robot? Recently I did as well, and I spent a lot of time researching for which vacuum robot to get. If you want to read my advice, take a look around my site, and you will get a lot information about my decision and how it's handling up after some use. I will keep updating the site.

But I'm not gonna tell you which one to get. The best advice is to read around on some of the following sites, which gives a lot of useful information about a lot of automatic robot vacuum cleaners, and make up your own opinion.

I've made a collection of my favorite sites with a lot of vacuum robot reviews which come in handy when taking the final step to buy one of these precious helpers.

How to vacuum cleaners operate (good way to make up an opinion about how smart they are):
First you should take a look at this site. It's in german, but their illustrations tell you the most. On this page they have tested a lot of different robot vacuum cleaners with reviews, and have videos showing each robots path in the same environment with obstacles. Take a look.
24 robots: http://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Saubermaenner-24-Saugroboter-von-200-bis-1150-Euro-im-Test-1321903.html
The Vorwerk Kobold vr100: http://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Saugroboter-Vorwerk-Kobold-VR100-1394515.html
Just click around on the site and you will find a lot more information.

Forum with a lot of information:
On this forum you will find a lot of information from experiences useres, as well as you can ask questions and get feedback. Click around and you will learn a lot.

Webpage with reviews dedicated to vacuum robot reviews:
This page is dedicated for you.. Doesn't need any more of a presentation.

Some youtube videos:
Neato vs irobot roomba speed test:

Neato vs Roomba suction/dirt collection ability:

Vorwerk VR100 (remember this vacuum cleaner has improved a lot with newers firmwares):
Neato XV 11/15:


17 comments:

  1. Love this vacuum cleaner. It's not that quiet heavy and it is also multi-functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these brand names have finest in lesson vacuums keeping every element in mind. From commercial vacuums to traditional vacuums, every category of vacuums you could locate below. Commercial and Industrial vacuums has covered every area like active shops, godowns, showrooms etc. These are all sturdy cleansing devices being designed keeping commercial atmosphere in thoughts. There are some commercial vacuum as well which could be utilized for residence function like Windsor sensing unit S12. Your house will certainly shine brilliant without any micron of dust with these vacuums to make sure that you can live in your goal house without worrying about dirt anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a best quality vacuum cleaners and it will be a good helping hand in daily cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super impressed! Way to go! It looks amazing! I've never had the guts to take on a project like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an all round vacuum cleaner for our daily life, thanks for informing me about this giant shark vacuum cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing this nice review post. My own point of view,I'm speechless on "iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot". Simple incredible product. Does what it says it does and it's simply beautiful to watch when people are blown away that you don't have to sweep anymore.

    Regards,
    Robert Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing this greate article. My own point of view, "Pure Clean PUCRC15 - Automatic Vacuum Robot" is the Best Vacuum Cleaner. In this below I want to share some advantages in this product. Such as-

    1. It's very easy to use
    2. It works well on tile floors, and I assume it would on any flat surface type of floor covering.
    3. It performs well on wood floors and doesn't mar the floor
    4. It does collect pet hair, human hair, dust, and light debris very well
    5. It works well on very low carpet
    6. It does move around objects and under tables and some furniture
    7. It's easy to dump the debris and doesn't require bags or filters
    8. A charge lasts a long time

    Regards,
    Linda Bedolla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking to buy your first vacuum robot? Recently I did as well, and I spent a lot of time researching for which vacuum robot to get. If you want to ... erobotvacuum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to find out your blog post about Vacuum cleaners. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is full of entertainment and helpful information that can allure to anyone anytime. Continue posting! Kenneth C. Cunningham

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do the initial survey in an electric goods departmental store in your vicinity. You are going to see a wide variety and range of vacuum cleaners. Ask for a demonstration and compare the prices of the different vacuum cleaners. Vacuum, best vacuum cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a good review regarding robot vacuum, I have checked various tile vacuum. Here is the best tile vacuum cleaners.
    Vacuum Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to purchase a new robotic vacuum, as my Kenmore Progressive is on its last leg. The floor can look like it needs to be vacuumed again right after vacuuming! would you please tel me which on is thebest vacuum for tile floors, i will be really greatful to you if can help with this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No! It will make me lazy, Robotic vacuum are good for my tile floors but I prefer simple one, may be BISSELL 1940 POWERFRESH STEAM MOP for my tile floors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No! It will make me lazy, Robotic vacuum are good for my tile floors but I prefer simple one, may be BISSELL 1940 POWERFRESH STEAM MOP for my tile floors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.
    buy hitachi vacuum cleaner in dubai

    ReplyDelete